Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts - New

I just discovered this the other day and thought it would be fun to participate. Here goes.


randomtuesday


1. Why do you park in a driveway and drive in a parkway? (Okay, I know, lame. I'm just warming up.

2. What's with the new ads on facebook that run down the left side of the page? Very irritating!

3. When Bejeweled Blitz resets its scores, it makes me a little sad.

4. When will we get to stop hearing about Michael Jackson? I really think my head may explode.

5. What on earth do you do at a Going Away to College Party? Eat? Sister-in-Law wants to play volleyball (She's addicted). Looks like that will be the whole thing. Some party huh?

6. Will Blogger EVER get my follower thing fixed? I've seen with my own eyes people who's profile says they follow me. However, my own says I have ZERO Followers. Ugh!

7. Do you think my Kiddo is deaf? I mean he seems to hear fine most of the time. Then there are those times that I say "Clean up your toys." or "Stop climbing on that." that it appears he has absolutely no hearing capability at all.

8. I think one of the sadest verses in the Bible is Acts 26:28 Where Paul has just finished talking to King Agrippa and Agrippa says "Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian." How sad. Almost.

9. If you're reading on Facebook please feel free (Please, please, please) to stop by http://www.seansmoma.blogspot.com/ and follow me properly, like a good little friend. (As J would say . . . "I'll love you forever." Thanks!)



This has been Random Tuesday Thoughts. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I'm a bit done with the Jackson thing myself.
Have a Wonderful Tuesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/random-hollywood-gossip.html

Toni said...

It was a god RTT - welcome to the Tuesday club lol.
I know exactly what you mean about the whole Michael Jackson thing - enough already!

Toni said...

It would appear everyone has had enough of Jackson. Thanks for comments.

Toni! I'm a Toni! Wow. It's not a name you hear everdday.

Casey said...

We've got a 2 1/2 year old here with the same selective hearing problem. Fun stuff.

I'm "officially" representing Keely today...consider her represented.