Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The First Step is Admitting Your Problem

I’m sitting here trying to think of something brilliant to write. What do I have? Nothing? On top of having nothing to write I keep looking at the other tab and seeing Bejeweled Blitz (On Facebook). It’s like it’s calling to me. “Come play me! Beat your score! You know you want to! Forget that blog, you’ll think of something later.”

Ugh! Stop! *Covers ears with hands and shakes head* Go away! I have to write!

I may be addicted to Bejeweled. (That’s the first step, right? Admitting it?) It’s frustrating. You only get a minute in which to beat your own or someone else’s high score. A minute (usually) isn’t long enough at all. My best score to date is 145,000. I’m pretty impressed with that. I really don’t see myself beating that anytime soon. It’s much easier to beat my high score for the week. (Currently set at 107,600)

Anyway, there you go. Bejeweled has taken over my life and now my blog is about it too . . . pathetic.

You really should try it!

No comments: