Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Day for Me

A day for me! Yes! Okay, well, half a day. I have to be home by 1:30 so J can go to work. But until then, the day is mine.

My plan for today is to head across the state line to see a movie. Yes I have to leave the state because our teeny, tiny, little town does not have a theatre (or much of anything else). I think I’ll go see The Ugly Truth.

Then after the movie I have to run to Hobby Lobby and find something for my secret friend. What is a secret friend, you ask? That is when a bunch of friends get together and draw names. The, for the next few months, or however long, you purchase/make gifts for your friend and deliver them secretly. So far it’s been a lot of fun. However, when I find out who my secret friend is I’m going to give them an earful because they keep leaving me Chocolate! Now, don’t get me wrong, I ADORE Chocolate. It’s just not very good for a person who is trying, very hard, to lose some weight.

After that I’ll probably have to head home but I might try to stop in at Cato. I don’t know why, I can’t afford it. Oh I know where else I want to go. The used video store (I love it there). J and I were talking the other day about how terrible of a fan I really am. I have relatively few movies staring my favorite actors (Sean Bean, Alan Rickman, Harrison Ford, Tommy Lee Jones) so I’m going to see if I can find anything interesting. :)

Catch ya later!

No comments: