Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oops!!

I just realized that I didn’t have a blog for today!

I’m going to blame it on (See me? Always passing the blame) the fact that I was SURE today was Sunday. And all I could think about was all the things I had to do to get ready for today.

I suppose when my Mother-in-Law came on Wednesday it threw me off. On Wednesday I thought it was Thursday. On Thursday I thought it was Friday and on Friday I thought it was Saturday. I guess that means I kind of got an extra day this week. If only.

I think my Saturday (the real one) shall consist of a trip to Wal-Mart to get some cold medicine and a bunch of tissues for the kiddo. It appears the poor thing is developing a cold. I hate it when he gets sick. It’s so sad. I wish it could be me instead of him.

I wonder if we’ll get to church tomorrow . . . Possibly not, if the kiddo is sick. Aww, I hope he feels better.

No comments: