Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sleep?

So about two hours ago I literally had three things running through my head that I could write about. Now? Now I have nothing.

I am going to blame it on the fact that I was up until four o’clock this morning (This morning actually being Thursday morning, not Friday morning. I pre-wrote. Hehe). Yes, I said Four!

You see last night my Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law came with my niece and so everyone was wide awake. The kiddos (one three year old and one almost three year old) ran around like nuts and pulled EVERY toy (seemingly) out of the toy box. Then they watched Charlie Brown (A favorite around here. My Mom asked me once if that was the only movie we had since it seemed that every time she called the kiddo was watching it.)

While the kids played the rest of us chatted, checked out videos on http://www.youtube.com/ (Wedding entrance dance anyone? lol lol), etc. Then we watched (well it was on in the background anyway) Sense and Sensibility. Everyone was in on the Alan Rickman love.

In case you haven’t noticed Alan Rickman is one of my favorites. He comes in after Sean Bean though (Hottest man Alive!!! Yes, he is.). I think I could watch those two over and over and over again. I’m patiently (Uh, huh, sure) waiting for them to make a movie together . . . Do I actually think this will ever happen? Not really but a girl can dream.

Anyway, we finally hit the rack at 4 and crashed. I slept well.

(Yes, welcome, once again to the blog about nothing.)

No comments: