Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dinner Dilemma

I don’t usually plan my meals out. I buy the things that I need for a bunch of meals and then decide that day what I’m going to make. Unorganized? Yes! It can be troublesome too. Sometimes it ends up 3 or 4 o’clock in the afternoon and I’m still not sure what to make for dinner.

Last night was one of those nights. I pulled open the refrigerator door and was clueless. Opened the cabinets, no ideas there either. Finally I decided I wanted egg noodles. Well, obviously you’re going to need something to go with those noodles. It’s not like you’re only going to have noodles for dinner.

This is when my brain started working and I decided I was going to create something so I could eat those noodles. This was, by no means, a gourmet meal. Just an everyday run of the mill kind of dinner but it was still very good.

I Pulled out the ground turkey and created a stroganoff-esque type meal. Creamy and tasty. J called it “Perfect.” I was happy!

I’m sure that I’ll make it again . . . provided I can remember everything I threw in it this time!

1 comment:

Call Me Cate said...

Sounds yummy to me! I love ground turkey - I'm making a ground turkey meatloaf tomorrow.