Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Again

Well, it’s Sunday morning again. Another early morning nightmare.

On the bright side J doesn’t have to work in the morning. This is good because I don’t have to get up and get the kiddo up so we can take him to work at 6:30. This is a bad thing because it means I have to fight with him to get out of bed and get ready to go! He is one of the hardest people in the world to wake up, I think.

Did a million and one loads of laundry yesterday. Bright side is that everything’s clean. Not so bright, is having to put a million and one loads of laundry away! I don’t mind putting the stuff in the washer and then moving it to the dryer but I really hate the folding and hanging it all up part.

Oh well. I’m off to have, hopefully, a better Sunday morning . . . Where’s my coffee?

No comments: