Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is it Fall yet??

Talk about a blog about nothing . . . I have absolutely nothing new to report!

Life in this town . . . Seriously, if this were a movie this is the town where all of a sudden there would be 15 dead bodies courtesy of some psycho killer. Why? Because everyone started off by saying something like “In this town?? Nothing Ever happens here!!!” (And we all know when the movie starts off with that line, pretty much all hope is gone.)

Speaking of this town . . . it’s HOT HERE!! I’m so sick of summer. I’ve had it with this heat. It’s been over a hundred degrees here for days and days. The humidity is ridiculous! I cannot wait until fall.

Fall is my favorite season. I love the sights, sounds and smells of autumn. I love driving around and seeing all the pumpkins and the orange lights, the scarecrows and the haystacks. I feel cooler just thinking about it. I love burning pumpkin spice candles. If you come to my house anytime from September through the end of November it will most likely smell like fresh baked a Pumpkin Pie. Wonderful! (I switch to Apple Cinnamon scents around December.)

Then there’s Trick-or-Treat. I love getting the kiddo all dressed up and going out. The variety and creativity that goes into Halloween costumes are just great. I’m thinking this year will most likely be the year of the Pirate. He’s really into pirates for some reason. Maybe I’ll even dress up this year . . . Okay, we’ll see what happens.

Well, now that I’ve made myself thoroughly “season-sick” for Fall I suppose it is time to sign off.

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: