Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pick a Movie

So many movies, so little time.

We live in an ity bity little town that is a good 45 minute drive from the nearest movie theatre. Needless to say I don’t get to the movies very often. Usually when I do go it’s to see one specific movie that I had been waiting for.

This week I have problems. There are at least four movies that I am interested in seeing. There is no way I’m going to get to watch all these movies. I’m just going to have to pick one (possibly two) to catch in the theatre and wait for the DVD for the others.

The question is which one do I want to see? A Perfect Getaway, The Time Traveler’s Wife or Post Grad? It will probably mostly be up to what’s playing when, when I get to go and the running time of the movie.

We’ll see what happens. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments: