Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Insufficient Internet

I am sitting here staring at my cable internet box waiting for the “cable” light to light up. For some reason, since Saturday evening it has been very temperamental. One minute it will work fine and then all of a sudden it just stops. Currently it is in a state of non-compliance.

I figured I would take this opportunity to get a blog written. The problem is that the only thing I can think about is that silly little light and why on earth it’s not lit up. I’ve taken to shaking the cable box, this does no good. I’ve unplugged everything and plugged it all back in, also does no good. It simply works when it wants to and quits when it’s tired.

Oh, it’s on! It’s on! . . . . . . . . Well, now that I’ve been sufficiently distracted by the flashing green light I suppose it’s time to sign off. Cross your fingers that it comes back on next time I try it.

No comments: