1. I HATE fire ants! We don't have them where I live but where my Mother--in-Law lives they thrive! We spent this past weekend there with the ants and they LOVE me. (I think I may be slightly allergic.) Evil little creatures. Noah should have stepped on them both on the ark!
2. One party is over and now it's time to start working on another one. My Kiddo is about to turn Three!!! Yikes! When did that happen? How does a Pirate party sound? I know it's not very origional but he is very into Pirates right now. "Aaarrrrgggg, Matey!"
3. I love the sound of little feet while they're running around and cleaning up toys. The pitter patter back and forth from the toy box. Awesome!
4. This past weekend J, Kiddo and I stayed at my Mother-in-Law's house. (Kiddo and I stayed Wednesday night and then J came on Thursday and we stayed until Saturday.) We all shared my Sister-in-Law's (Bless her heart!) queen sized bed. Where did I sleep? Up against the Wall!!! Where did J and Kiddo sleep? In the middle of the bed! What the . . . ? Needless to say I didn't sleep very well and was VERY happy to be back in my own bed.
5. I have the greatest, most comfortable sheets on my bed. Like sleeping on a cloud.
6. I have never read Pride and Prejudice (I don't know why not, I think I will.) Anyway, I LOVE the movie (Keira Knightly/Matthew Macfadyen version). I think I could watch it over and over again. It's right up there with Sense and Sensibility (Alan Rickman? Yup!!) and Little Women (Winona Ryder version.) These are the movies I decide to watch when I just can't pick anything. Always a pleasure. (Just a note: I like the BBC/Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice too but just not as much as the more recent one.)
7. I hate money! (Well, I would like it more if I had some . . .)
8. If Brett Favre wants to play football then he should play football. I wish he would quit telling us he's going to retire if he's not going to retire. What's the point? Talk about Unstable! This is not because I care, I really don't care anymore. I'm just tired of hearing about it.