Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm So Jealous!!! (David Cook)

Jealous. Envious. Green.

Jealous - hostile toward a rival or one believed to enjoy an advantage.

So, last evening my dear cousin had to opportunity to do something that I have wanted to do for some time, something that I am seriously jealous of her for. She attended a David Cook concert.

For hours yesterday evening I was tortured with the images of her and her friends sitting in a crowd of people listen to the wonderful voice of David Cook without me. Thinking that at that very moment he was singing and I wasn’t there! (Have I mentioned how much I want to be back in Pennsylvania?!)

She did call me though and I listened to it all on my cell. I could hear fine when he was talking, that I could understand. The music parts were a bit garbled though. Its okay, I’ll take it! Thanks Shannon!

If anyone is interested in reading about her David Cook concert experience you can find the whole story at her blog: David Cook

1 comment:

ArmyWifey09 said...

Dear dear cousin you are welcome for the phone call. lol.

We will have to set a date for a concert and then save up so that you come up here or I come down there to see it. Backstage passes are a must though if you want his autograph! Haha.