Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts!!

Just like it's been Ages since I played Six Word Saturday it's also been ages since I participated in Random Tuesday Thoughts! I love Random Tuesday Thoughts! If you want to play you can click the Random Box and stop by Keely's blog!


randomtuesday

1. My last RTT was November 9th. So much for getting "back into this blogging thing." *Sigh*

2. I mentioned I'm taking Taekwondo now. (Which will from now on, when referenced, use the abbreviation TKD.) Last night was my first test. I was supposed to have that test twice before but life and weather got in the way. I finally had it last night. I am now officially a "Yellow Stripe." Whoo hooo, right? Hey, I think it's cool!

3. I've been told 18 months until I reach black belt status . . . That's a lot of months. Although, to be honest, that's a lot less months than I assumed it would take.

4. Driver's Test this week! Yes, I already know how to drive. Actually I've been driving for quite a few years now. This crazy town is just totally screwed up. (Full story: Here) I'm actually a little nervous. Not because I can't drive because I can. I'm nervous for that whole parallel parking thing. I don't do that. Ever. Last time I did it was, I'm pretty sure, for my original drivers test. That was well over 10 years ago. This should be interesting.

5. International Delight Almond Joy Coffee Creamer is one of my new favorite things. It's Awesome! Fantastic! Amazing! It's like drinking a candy bar!

6. I got an iPod for Christmas. I named it Rupert. Any further references to Rupert (Things like "Rupert and I are going to the gym." and "Rupert and I are going to bed.") will be referring to my iPod.

7. I really enjoy blogging. Why don't I do this more often?

I think that will do it for this edition of Random Tuesday Thoughts! Have a great day, Everyone!!

2 comments:

VandyJ said...

Congrats on the TKD! Good luck on your driver's test. I have to renew my license this summer, but fortunately no test.

Kristine said...

The last time I parallel parked was for my road test. LOL. Good luck!
(I live in one of those tiny screwy little villages that enjoys complicating things)

Happy RTT!