Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

HGotW: TJ Thyne

Around here Thursday (usually) means Hotness. :)

The guy I've chosen for this week is pretty awesome. He plays Dr. Jack Hodgins on Bones which airs Thursdays at 8 PM on FOX.

Bones is a fantastic show written by amazing writers with wonderful characters portrayed by awesome actors. If you've never seen it you should totally give it a try!

(If for no other reason than the pretty people that are all over the place!)

Anyway, This weeks HGotW . . .

TJ Thyne





Do you see his eyes? Also, I really just want to play with his hair. :)


It's funny that the Girl I've chosen for this week is also  on a show that airs Thursdays at 8 PM but on CBS. The Big Bang Theory. Funny show! I have to admit the first couple episodes I watched did nothing for me. However, after I watched a few more episodes and got to know the characters a little better I was sold.

Don't choose between the two shows! Tivo! DVR! VHS! Something! Watch both!

Our lady of the day . . .

Kaley Cuoco





Hope you enjoyed today's post! Have a great day!

(All images found on Google.)


No comments: