Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A New Me (Sort of)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this probably isn't going to be the most exciting blog post you'll read today . . . On the other hand, it's possible that it will be.

Ready? Here we go!

I made a change this week. Yesterday actually. ( I didn't change Yesterday, I made the change yesterday. Just saying.)

I've been thinking about this change for a while. I wasn't really loving my Twitter name for various reasons and decided I wanted to change it.

The problem with that is A. I was very very used to that name and changing it was big for me. Haha. and B. To change my name I had to choose a name to change it too.

Creativity? Not really my strong suit.

After trying LOTS of different names, most of which were already taken, I finally settled on a new name: @Justaddjava

So, if you're following me on Twitter . . . Heads up! Name change!

If you're not following me on Twitter . . . Why aren't you following me on Twitter? Eh, I'll forgive you . . . THIS time. However! If you want to follow me on Twitter I'm @Justaddjava now!

So, what's the verdict? Most exciting of the day? (I didn't think so.)

EDIT: The URL of this blog has also been changed to http://www.justaddjava.blogspot.com/. I'm not sure how this affects those of you who have subscribed to my blog. It's possible you may need to resubscribe.

No comments: