Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Melted Flipper

Meet my favorite spatula . . . or flipper . . . or turner . . . or  . . . Whatever you want to call it!


This thing came with a set of pots and pans and cooking utensils that I received as a gift ages ago. I love it! I use it all the time! Can't you tell?

It's cracked, broken and melted but it's my favorite. It's so good for flipping omelette's.

However, all good things must come to and end and I fear the end is soon for my favorite flipper. I have a problem though. I Can't Find Another One!!!

I've looked all over (with the exception of Bed, Bath and Beyond but only because I haven't been there yet) and I can't find any like it!

If anyone knows where I might be able to find another one like it . . . Please, share??

3 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

I have one almost exactly like it - melty and all! Mine has a metal handle and came as part of a metal bucket set of cooking utensils. Let me know if you find a replacement!

Unknown said...

Check out Rachael Ray, she has some flippers that are like that. http://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Tools-2-Piece-Nylon-Turner/dp/B000YDTTZA/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1301405811&sr=8-16

Kristine said...

I haven't been able to find a plastic flipper like that either. Metal yes...bluh.

Happy Random Tuesday!!