Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Day

Today is Friday.

Today I have an appointment to have my hair cut. That appointment is at 12:30 in the afternoon.

Guess what? I'm totally leaving my house as soon as I'm ready.

A day for me! (And possibly Sister-in-Law, if she decides to join me.)

What will I be doing? I have no idea but I'm going anyway!

Maybe I'll do some shopping. Most likely window shopping but it'll still be fun. I'll go try on clothes at Cato. Check out fun crafty stuff at Hobby Lobby. Get some more "Rock Candy" Bling Hand Sanitizer from Bath and Body Works because that stuff smells SO good!

Then I'll go get my hair cut. If I like the way it looks maybe I'll go to Dollar Tree or the book store before I go home. (I say if I like the way it looks because I often leave a hair place hating the way they style it. I don't mind it when I can do it myself but I never like the way they do it.) Oh, I'll just take my hat! Problem solved!

Just thinking about today is making me happy.

If I like my cut I'll probably share a picture . . . OK, maybe.

I'm outta here! Have a great day!

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

YES, share a pic!!!