1. You know what's awkward? Following someone on Twitter who follows you, talking to them occasionally and not being sure if they're male or female . . .
2. Speaking of Twitter. Are you on Twitter? Are you a "Team Follow Back" kind of a person? Do you automatically follow the (REAL) people that follow you? Or do people follow you and you leave them hanging out there, following you but not being followed in return. If you don't follow everyone back, do you feel guilty when they talk to you often (and you of course talk to them in return) but you don't follow them? Or is that just me? I already follow too many people. I can't follow everyone back!
3. One of the kids on my Sunday School class was acting up a bit and I told him he had to listen to me or he'd have to go sit with his Grandmother. He said "I'm little." I assumed he meant he was little so he had to stay in my Sunday School class and not go in with the adults. I said "Little?" He said "Yea, I'm little. I haven't learned how to listen yet." Oh really? Child logic cracks me up. I assured him that he was not too little to learn to listen.
4. One thing about Summer coming that makes me happy? The Summer Movie Club House at our movie theatre. A kids movie every Tuesday at ten AM for a buck a person! Yay!
5. Speaking of . . . Is it "Theater" or "Theatre" that is the correct spelling?
6. Temporary Insanity is a ridiculous plea!! I go temporarily insane sometimes too. When I do eat two pieces of cake or I leave the laundry in the washer overnight or I buy that way too expensive item . . . I DON'T KILL PEOPLE!!!
7. If you don't like CNN then Turn it off! If you don't like Fox News then turn it off! Why complain about them all the time?
Is that enough random for today? I think so! If you're in the mood for more random check out Keely's blog OR write your own and Link Up!!
Have a great Random Tuesday!