Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Yellow Bugs

I love the stories that my Kiddo comes up with.

The other day he was playing in his room and he came running out to me yelling "Mommy, Mommy!"

Me: What?!

Kiddo: There are bugs in my room!

Me: Bugs?

Kiddo: Yea, bugs! Yellow bugs!

Me: Yellow bugs?!

Kiddo: Yea! They're carrying away my toys!

Me: They are? Where are they taking them?

Kiddo: To the trash.

Me: There are yellow bugs in your room carrying your toys away and throwing them in the trash?

Kiddo: Yea!


What an imagination!

(My scheduled publisher is not working again. Grrr.)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Lol!!! I want bugs that will come clean MY house.....no wait....nvm.....as an adult I don't want bugs really at all if I can help it (side note butterflies are not bugs...not to me anyways lol)

Keely said...

I want yellow bugs that clean my house. As long as they don't mind me RAIDing the crap out of them afterwards...