Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Read a Book in 2010

I was just reading a blog that I had written on MySpace at this time last year. I had created a goal to read 25 books in 2009.

 I'm actually not sure if I managed to meet it or not. Somewhere I stopped keeping track.

This year I have the same goal. Read 25 books in 2010.

My problem with reading books is that unless I'm in the mood to read a particular book I can't usually dedicated enough time to it to get anything read.

So, on that note, any books that I read that may happen to be young adult books (I'm talking books like Twilight or Harry Potter not books like Curious George) will go towards my goal. I usually pick something like that up to fill time while I'm trying to find something else to read.

I'll probably blog about the books I read here. Maybe you'll see something you're interested in.

Right now I'm reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. My reason for reading this book is that I intend to see the movie and like to read the book first.

Yes, I plan to see the Percy Jackson movie. Sean Bean is in it. Sean Being playing a Greek god?!!?! How can I miss that???

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Curious George, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Curious_George-tickets looking forward to it.