Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Tales of Beedle the Bard

While I was waiting for the second book in the Percy Jackson Series I decided to pick up another small book to read.

Since I read The Harry Potter Series and really enjoyed it I had always wanted to read The Tales of Beedle the Bard that J.K. Rowling wrote. So I grabbed it.

It wasn't a novel kind of book. It was more a collection of short stories, fairy tales.

I enjoyed reading them. I guess I would give it 3 stars.

If you've read the Harry Potter Series you'll understand this. It was nice reading the story of the Three Brothers.

Anyway, I'm going to count this toward my books for the year. (I need all the help I can get.)

I'm sorry if this is all messed up and makes no sense. There are a bunch of people here and it's loud. Sorry.

1 comment:

Missy | Literal Mom said...

I agree, this was a quick read. I did like the regular novels better, though. How many are you trying to read this year?