Happy Tuesday! It's time for Random Tuesday thoughts! If you want to participate, or if you just like to read what others are thinking about, click on the box below and head over to Keely's blog!
1. Leverage comes back tomorrow. I'm so happy, it's been months since it's been on. If you've never seen it check it out on TNT. There will be a marathon of viewers choice episodes starting at noon and going until the new episode at 10 (These times are eastern).
2. I'm excited for the Olympics to start. I love Olympic years. I love the patriotism. I'm also usually ready for them to be over by the end. But still, I just love them.
3. I love Sean Bean. Just love him. If you don't know who he is you really should check out some of his work. He's awesome.
4. The Kiddo went to bed so early last night. I don't like it when that happens. That means he was up so early this morning. I really don't like it when that happens.
5. The gym says that they should be up and running by tomorrow. Thank God! Now all my muscles are going to have to get used to working out again.
6. My Dad sent me an early birthday gift/late Christmas gift. It came in the mail yesterday. A membership to AAA. That is the kind of gift I like. It's practical and useful. Thanks, Dad! It's perfect.
7. I wish J liked breakfast food. I LOVE breakfast food but there's no point in making a bunch when he wont' eat it. I want to make a big "breakfast" for dinner. Breakfast for dinner is awesome. The one thing he did ask me to make was Chocolate Gravy. It's been so long since I made it, I hope I remember how.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!