Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Love my Swiffer

Swiffer Wet Jet.

I love my Swiffer! I should do a commercial for them, no joke! It's one of the greatest things ever!

No more messy mops and buckets! Stick the pad on the bottom of the swiffer. Pop the bottle of cleaner on the back of the Swiffer. Push the little button. It sprays cleaner on the floor and then you mop it up with the pad. L O V E It!

I've already bought it as a shower gift for a friend. It is just so awesome. I really do think it would make an excellent gift.

If you don't have one you should get one!

The ONLY ONLY problem I have with it is this: I want washable pads.

The pads they have for it right now are disposable and while that's nice I would prefer to  be able to buy a box of washable pads that will last me much longer than the disposable ones.

If there is anyone out there who feels the same way you really should go to the Swiffer Wet Jet website. At the bottom there is a link to customer support. Drop them an e-mail and request washable pads! (For me?)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Lol!! Well have you tried those washable pads made for other brands? Or if you're good with a needle and thread (and have the time) you can make your own!! I made my own about 5 years back when I had the time and the will power to bother with that sort of thing. Currently though I have two rooms in the house that have hard woord flooring; the kitchen and the bathroom. The rest of the house is covered in carpet, so I got rid of my Swiffer and the handmade pads years ago.

~Autumn