Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts!

It's Tuesday! Anyone feeling random today? If you're feeling random than you should head on over to Keely's blog and post your thoughts. Just click the box below and it will take you right there!

randomtuesday



1. That Tide Loads of Hope commercial really grates on me. (Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone.) That lady says: "You never know how very basic necessities are until you have them." What?! What does that even mean? (This may not be an exact quote but it still makes No sense to me.)

2. UGH!!!! That's all I've got. Just, UGH!!!

3. I made a cake and it's all Cate and Autumn's fault. Okay, well, it's not really their fault but I'm going to blame them anyway. The cake is yummy . . . the pounds are not.

4. Watched Mythbusters last night. I miss Carrie. Is she coming back or is she gone for good?

5. Chris Gorham is awesome. The only celebrity to ever interact with me on Twitter. Not only once but a few times. Very cool.

6. Very excited for the movie Extraordinary Measures to come out on Friday. Harrison Ford is awesome.

7. So, which is better? Mint and Chocolate or Peanut Butter and Chocolate? I don't think I can pick one, they're both delicious!

8. Eighteen followers? Thats almost to twenty! That makes me smile.

This concludes this weeks edition of Random Thoughts. Have a great day!!

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

That movie does sound good.

Have a great Tuesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-flying-next-week-and-here-is-one.html

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Isn't it so exciting to see your followers grow! I love it.
Signed,
Peanut Butter and Chocolate for me!

Aliceson said...

#1 yeah, that's a big 'ol WTF.

For sure mint and chocolate, especially in ice cream form. Yummm!

Autumn said...

Lol!!! It's not all my fault!! After all I had to go make cake too, and on top of that I made sugar cookies tonight!! (Gah!!) My new motto: Running - because dieting sucks!!

Haha you work out girl, you can reward yourself with some cake :P

That tide commercial ticks me off for other reasons: what exactly is basic about $20 laundry soap?! You want basic honey? I've had days where I had to wash my clothes with shampoo because I couldn't afford even the $2 laundry soap!! Sheesh. ((Although kudos to tide for giving their soap out for free to people who need it, I guess if I charged an arm and a leg for a product I could afford to do that too))

Chocolate-mint. I'm just not a big peanut butter fan.

By the way I have a great sugar cookie recipe I'm willing to share with you when that cake is gone :P hahaha ;)

Sara said...

Chocolate mint hands down the yummiest combo")

Now you have 20 followers:)

Have a great Tuesday