It's Tuesday! Anyone feeling random today? If you're feeling random than you should head on over to Keely's blog and post your thoughts. Just click the box below and it will take you right there!
1. That Tide Loads of Hope commercial really grates on me. (Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone.) That lady says: "You never know how very basic necessities are until you have them." What?! What does that even mean? (This may not be an exact quote but it still makes No sense to me.)
2. UGH!!!! That's all I've got. Just, UGH!!!
3. I made a cake and it's all Cate and Autumn's fault. Okay, well, it's not really their fault but I'm going to blame them anyway. The cake is yummy . . . the pounds are not.
4. Watched Mythbusters last night. I miss Carrie. Is she coming back or is she gone for good?
5. Chris Gorham is awesome. The only celebrity to ever interact with me on Twitter. Not only once but a few times. Very cool.
6. Very excited for the movie Extraordinary Measures to come out on Friday. Harrison Ford is awesome.
7. So, which is better? Mint and Chocolate or Peanut Butter and Chocolate? I don't think I can pick one, they're both delicious!
8. Eighteen followers? Thats almost to twenty! That makes me smile.
This concludes this weeks edition of Random Thoughts. Have a great day!!