Welcome to Tuesday! I hope you're stying warm in the current "deep freeze" we're experiencing. Top over at Keely's blog and join the random fun. Just click the box below.
1. It's 27 degrees here! Wow! (Awesome!) Now if it would only snow . . .
2. Mother-in-Law's dog is here. She's the cutest Dachshund I've ever seen. She's black with brown speckles and she loves me. I don't know what I did to this dog but she absolutely adores me. She's even hopped in bed with me a couple times.
3. Yesterday I started doing research again for my book. I'm still not absolutely set on starting it over but it's fun re-reading some of the things that I had found before. It made the subject come to life for me again. I was almost excited.
4. Ugh! Cell phones!!! Please turn then down when you go to bed. Or wake up when they ring?
5. I am a very light sleeper, unless I'm completely and utterly exhausted. I don't understand how an alarm can be going off right next to someone's head (literally) and it wake me up in the other room and they not even realize it's ringing. Wow!
6. I'm loving going to the gym. It's feels good to be excercising consistently. I also hate it. Definitely a Love/Hate thing.
8. I'm reading Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. I want to see the movie (Sean Bean!!!!) and so I thought I would read the book first. It always depresses me though when the movies are so different from the book. So far the books not bad, written for kids but I'm enjoying it.
8. Looks like once again I have very few thoughts. Have a great day everyone!!! Happy Tuesday!!