Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Favorite This and Favorite That

What is on your desktop wallpaper?


Sean Bean. Yea, I'm a fan girl. :)

What is your favorite zoo animal?

Polar Bears and Lions.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Probably my Barbie dolls.

What food do you eat too much of?

Sweets! All kinds.

What kind of hairstyle do you have?

I have long hair that I usually keep straight.

What was your favorite activity in gym class?

I hated gym class.

What is on the shirt you're wearing right now?

A Sonic symbol.

What is the picture nearest to you of?

On the table next to me is our wedding album.

What kind of salad dressing do you like?

I like Ranch the best but there are a few others that I also enjoy.

Whats your least favorite food?

Onions, by far.

What do you do on a Sunday night?

Usually we are in church. However, tonight J is going into work (Whoo Hoo) so we’ll be home.

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Mayonnaise

What color are your sheets?

Tan

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?

My sneakers.

What is your favorite game?

Hmmmm, Skip-Bo I think. Maybe . . .

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Pumpkin Pie!!! Also, sweet potatoes (No marshmallows. Just butter and brown sugar.)

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Sausage and black olives.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?

I have no idea. Whatever time I decide to get up.

What is your favorite day of the year?

Christmas day.


Have a nice day, everyone!

No comments: