Welcome to Tuesday! So glad you decided to stop by for some random thoughts! If you like what you see and you want to participate it's easy! Click the awesome little box below and zip on over to Keely's blog! She'll explain it all over there!
1. I finally got to go see Extraordinary Measures last night. It was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I should have taken a box of tissues with me though. Can't count the tears.
2. After watching the movie last night I must say I am So Very Thankful to have a healthy Kiddo. I came home and snuggled him.
3. I tell the Kiddo that when he's getting dressed the tag goes in the back. He always asks "Where does the flag go?"
4. I introduced my husband to Tim Conway and Harvey Corman in The Dentist skit from the Carol Burnett show. He loved it, and how could you not. Those guys are funny.
5. We own the entire series of Friends on DVD. My Husband likes to put them on at night and watch before bed. I agree that it's nice and light and alot of other things we have on DVD are less ideal for bedtime viewing but I'm getting tired of Friends. We need some more sitcoms on DVD. Any suggestions? What was/is your favorite sitcom?
6. I've decided that Diet Coke tastes better to me than Coke Zero.
7. I found the lost shoe less than an hour after I posted yesterday's blog.
8. I'm ready for a vacation. I'm ready for the income tax refund to come in and I'm ready to fly away home. I just wish it was a permanent thing and not just a visit.
9. Snow Thursday night? Could it really be? I'll believe it when I see it!
Well, that's enough for today I think. Have a great Tuesday everyone!