Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere

Our gas station (yes, you read that right) Finally got their Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino in! I'm so happy! It may not be Starbucks but it'll do for me!

Yesterday I spent some time reading some Random Tuesday Thoughts (Courtesy of
Keely over at The Un Mom) and one thing I discovered is that there is a lot of pumpkin stuff going on.

Whether it's people going to pumpkin patches (of which we have NONE) or crafting pumpkiny things or baking pumpkiny things, there's just a lot.

Now all I want to do is go to a pumpkin patch (Did I mention we have NONE of these????) and make some kind of pumpkiny crafts.

I most Definitely plan to make some pumpkin muffins and maybe some more pumpkin pancakes. I'm also without a doubt planning on heading to our local ice cream stop and ordering a LARGE Pumpkin milk shake. Ohhh, I can practically taste it now.

I'm a sucker for pretty much anything pumpkin. Oh, speaking of I think I'll be getting a pumpkin to carve sometime between Saturday and Tuesday (it probably won't take me til Tuesday).

P.S. Did you keep track of how many times I said "Pumpkin" or "Pumpkiny" in this post? No? Me neither!

No comments: