1. Finally got the Kiddo's Halloween costume. He's going to be a Pirate and he's so excited about it.
2. I'm looking forward to having some candy around the house. (DANGEROUS!!!) I hardly ever buy it because of the danger factor. I'm sure I'll be happy when it's gone too. Maybe I should hope that people hand out stupid candy this year instead of good candy.
3. Yea you know the stupid candy. Tootsie Rolls and generic hard candy, jawbreakers and that Bubble gum that you can only chew for 3.52 minutes because after that it's lost all it's flavor. (No offense meant towards anyone who likes this candy.) I'm looking for the GOOD candy. The snack/fun size Reese's and Snickers, the Hershey bars and the Kit Kats. Those are the GOOD candy.
4. Will you be handing out candy this year or will you be trekking through town with a little costume clad kiddo in tow? I love taking the Kiddo Trick-or-Treating. It's a blast! Then when we come home he crashes and I have the rest of the night to watch Ghost Hunters (or something else Halloween-ish) and eat candy. Well, I don't eat candy all night.
5. Trick-or-Treat? Yea, let's hope the rain stops! I'm so sick of the rain!
6. Made some delicious pumpkin bread last night. MMmmm. I really don't know why I don't make this stuff every week. It's that good!
Well, I think that's about it. Have a great Random Tuesday everyone!!!