1. This is my 100th post! Whoo hoo!
2. I Finally bought my pumpkin on Sunday evening. I carved it yesterday. I also did a little Halloween-ish decorating around here.
3. It's NCIS night. I think that tonight I'll go get a milkshake to sip while I watch.
4. Do you ever just have those time when it just feels like it's extra loud in your house? TV, Kids, Toys, etc. Just everything seems to be making noise at the same time and you feel like you want to scream? Please tell me I'm not the only one.
5. I am on twitter so if you're looking for someone new to follow I'm here. I'll be the first to admit my life isn't that entertaining. I just happen to be addicted to Twitter.
6. There can't be many things, if anything, in this world better than your three year old saying "I love you, Mommy." Just because.
7. This is probably my most pathetic RTT entry yet. Whoo hoo 100 posts. Pathetic.
8. Reading The Lost Symbol, Loving it! I love Dan Brown.
Have a great Tuesday!!