1. I HATE not having a Dunkin' Donuts around here! They should get rid of the commercials for them in this area since we don't have any. It's like torture!
2. This guy is so unintelligent I don't even have words . . .
3. This Thursday night the ladies from our church are getting together at Chili's to have dinner and to do and Ornament Exchange. Sounds like fun. However, I think it's a bit early. Seems like we should at least wait til next month. Oh well. Now, do I dress Christmassy???
4. McDonald's often has special milk shake flavors for the different seasons/holidays. Shamrock, pumpkin, egg nog. I love the Shamrock. Actually I love them all. My question, however, is this. Why don't they do the same thing with their iced coffee? I would love to have some pumpkin iced coffee right now.
5. My Kiddo has been on a Gilligan's Island kick lately. Any of you have a three year old who watches TV shows from the 60's?
6. Has anyone ever been to Portland, Oregon? Anything interesting to do there? (Or maybe things to avoid?) I'll take any suggestions I can get. Thanks!
7. Went to see Couples Retreat this past weekend. I really liked it. The more I see Vince Vaughn the more I like him.