Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts!

Are you feeling random? I am. If you are why don't you grab the little box below and join the fun over at Keely's blog! go be Random!

randomtuesday


1. J's been watching Heroes on Netflix recently. That show is royally confusing.

2. Flashforward comes back THURSDAY! I'm a tad excited, in case you couldn't tell . . .

3. I'm soooo sad. The Leverage convention starts on Friday (Well, kind of Thursday  night) and I'm not going to be able to be there. I had planned on going from the moment I heard about it (about 9 months ago) but then J had his knee surgery and couldn't work. No work means no money to save. The closer it gets the more sad I get.

4. TiVo is awesome. Are you tired of hearing me say that yet?

5. Netflix posted a question on Facebook yesterday. It said something like "You woke up this morning with power. You have the ability to Make the next Clooney or Bullock. Which underrated actor do you choose?" This is a hard question, I think, there are so many excellent actors out there that no one knows. Who would you choose?

6. J ordered a television series from a website. When it arrived (from China) it was in two boxes with a ton of DVD's that were written on my hand. When we attempted to play it we found that it was a M E S S . The theme song that played over the opening credits was wrong and had been replaced with "It's a Wonderful World." What the . . . ? On top of that the video and audio was not in sync and there was what looked like digital distortion all over the whole thing. We contacted the website and they told us we could return it but we wouldn't get our shipping back. How much shipping did we pay? TWENTY dollars! How much does the little box that came from China say the shipping cost? Eleven bucks. I'm unhappy.

7. Did You Hear About the Morgans comes out on DVD today. I didn't get to see it while it was in theatre's I may just have to rent that.

8. Wednesday is St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget to wear some green! I love St. Patrick's Day. It may very well be my second favorite holiday! (Visiting Ireland is totally on my bucket list.)

9. Beth over at C. Beth Blog is having a giveaway. Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops. Check it out!

Well, I guess that's all my random for today. Have a great Random Tuesday!

3 comments:

Otter Thomas said...

The first season of Heroes was awesome. It got so bad by the third seasno I just quit watching and I never quit. I liked Flash Forward a lot. Now I can't remember what was happening. Why does TV do that to me. I thought we were friends.

I am Harriet said...

I'm like the only person on earth without Tivo

Happy RTT.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/aol-dialup-business/

Just call me Yankee said...

here from keely's.

I don't have tivo either Harriet. I don't even have cable. I watched the first two Hero seasons, then no more cable, and sadly I find I don't really miss it.