Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts!!

Welcome to Tuesday! So, you know what Tuesday means? Random Tuesday Thoughts!! If you want to join in the randomness click the little box below and head over to Keely's blog!

randomtuesday

1. Saw Craig Ferguson on Friday (Yes, I know I've said this a few times but I was very excited and it was a lot of fun)!! I said I would post an update yesterday but I didn't. Apologies. Look for a blog about the Craig Ferguson show (if you want) tomorrow.

2. Loving my new computer. Windows 7? Not so much. I don't like that I can't see all the pages I have open on the bottom of my screen. I have to mouse over the Internet Explorer icon to see whats open. Not a big fan of that. If anyone knows if it's possible to change it and how to do it if it is I would be thrilled to hear about that.

3. TiVo is making me very happy!

4. Cleaning around here this week. I suppose you could call it spring cleaning because it's deeper than just the normal.

5. Plane tickets purchased for the Kiddo and I (J has to work) to go to Pennsylvania in April to visit my family. It's been a year since we've seen them. I hate living so far away.

6. Speaking of Craig Ferguson . . . He's newely on Twitter and enjoys calling his twitter followers by the name "Robot Skeleton Army." Anyway, he has said he wanted a robot skeleton co-host. Grant Imahara from Mythbusters heard about this and told Craig that he would make him a robot skeleton sidekick if Craig could get him 100,000 followers. So if anyone is interested in checking out what I'm sure will be an awesome skeleton, we've got to get it built first! Follow @Grantimahara!!

7. Did you see this??! Quake in Chile may have tipped Earth's axis! Crazy!

Have a great Random Tuesday!

No comments: