Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

HGotW: Jensen Ackles

Welcome to HGotW! Thursdays are so much fun around here!

Since I mentioned in Tuesday's blog that I've been watching Supernatural I decided to feature one of "the boys" here today. Don't worry I'll get to the other one another week, for sure.

There are SO many good pics of this guy I'm kind of sad that I only feature six . . .

I've seen this guy around before I started watching Supernatural and of course I thought he was hot. So here he is. This weeks Hot Guy . . .

Jensen Ackles












Well there he is. Definitely fits into my Hot Guy category!

This weeks girl I picked because I think she's awesome and beautiful. (And she was absolutely right about TiVo! I LOVE it!)

Alyson Hannigan






Follow her on Twitter at @alydenisof.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks HGotW. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: