Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

HGotW: Paul Bettany

It's Thursday! Would you like to see a Hot Guy?

I'm not sure what it is about this weeks hot guy. I'm even sure some people will disagree with me, or maybe question my judgement. But there's something about him. I think it may just be the way he carries himself that does it.

Either way, and whatever it is, I'm just going to present you with this weeks HGotW:

Paul Bettany












Well, there he is. I hope you enjoyed this weeks Hot Guy. If you have any suggestions or requests feel free to leave them in the comments section. I'll see what I can do.

The Girl I have today I picked not my husband. I think she's very pretty but he doesn't shar my opinion at all. I also like that she just looks however she looks and acts however and apparently doesn't care what people think. She was on Craig Ferguson the other night and he called her "BatS*** crazy," but in a very loving and affectionate way. Hehe.

Helena Bonham Carter






Even when she plays a scary witch in Harry Potter I still don't think she looks bad.


Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: