Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pet Peeve

Pet Peeves

Yes, I have some pet peeves.

WHY do people drive the Wrong way down parking lot lanes? It's so simple, there are Arrows for crying out loud. Get out of my way.

Don't use metal anything on my frying pans. I like them to work, thanks.

Please leave the paper inserts in my DVD's and CD's in tact. Why? I'm not sure, just do it.

The sofa pillows AND the bed pillows belong on the sofa and the bed, Not the floor. Let's work on that, shall we?

Why do my piles of folded laundry attract you? They're not pillows or mountains. Don't lay on them or climb them. Thanks.

Random screeching for apparently no reason at all. Really? Really?!

If the trash bag is full and you try to put something in it and it just doesn't seem to want to fit maybe you should take that bag out and put a new, empty bag in? Just a thought.

Haha, not complaining really. Just a few thoughts. Have a nice day!

No comments: