Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer, How do I Loathe Thee?

Summer, listen up, I hate you. Loathe

I hate the little black beetle bugs.

I hate the mosquitoes.

I hate the flies, big and small.

I hate the HEAT.

I hate the Spiders.

I hate the lack of a/c in my car.

I hate the sky high electric bills.

I hate that I can't fix my hair pretty for church because it's so hot that by the time I get there nothing I did matters anymore.

I hate Summer.

I'm ready for Autumn. Yes, yes, I am!

This ranting post has been brought to you by Summer. Don't worry, I really am usually pretty sweet (the mosquito's think so, anyway) but I'm just tired of this season and I'm ready to move on.

I'm thinking HGotW may be back tomorrow. Have a great day!

1 comment:

ɹǝʌoן ʇuoɟ said...

؛spɹɐƃǝɹ ʇsǝq

˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ɹno oʇ oƃ uɐɔ noʎ 'sʇuoɟ ǝnbıun puıɟ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ ɟı
'ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʎq

0‾0 ǝɔıu sʞooן ƃoןq ɹnoʎ
˙ƃuıʇǝǝɹƃ ɯɹɐʍ ¡puǝıɹɟ ʎɯ oןןǝɥ