Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

HGotW: Anthony Head

I missed it yesterday but I'm going to make up for it today! . . .

(New Bannerish kind of thing. I don't have any special programs. Hehe. Also, the guys on this banner are in no particular order. Except for Sean Bean. He's ALWAYS first.)

I discovered this weeks guy many years ago on a little show called Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Perhaps you've heard of it?

Sure Buffy had a number of guys that could be considered hot. As a matter of fact I've already featured on of them here (David Boreanaz). But while everyone was so busy swooning over Angel and Spike and even Xander I was in love with the librarian. 

Anthony Stewart Head. I don't know what it is about him. I can't blame it on the accent (although that doesn't hurt) because James Marsters (Spike) had an accent, even if it was fake, too. (Not saying I don't think James Marsters is attractive. He is but he's not Anthony Head.) He's just awesome.

Since Buffy I've seen him around here and there (although not as often as I would like). Recently I've been happy to see him on my TV weekly once again. He stars in the BBC's version of Merlin that airs on the Syfy network. It's not a show I would have turned on without some help. However, since Tony Head was in it I decided to check it out and discovered that it's actually a pretty good show.

Anyway, I could go on and on but that's not why you're here. You've come for the good stuff! So, without any further ado, I give you . . .

Anthony Head
(It's BLUE! - Tony Head)











(Sigh)

The girl I've chosen for today I saw for the first time on Merlin. She's a beautiful Irish actress . . .

Katie McGrath





(As Morgana in Merlin. Such pretty costumes.)

And I leave you with all the pretty in one picutre.

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're an ASH fan, you should check out www.ashlatte.com

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/pinks-in-6-words-i-wish-u-award-winning.html

6 awards,
please feel free to take any of them
Smiles!