Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rants and Raves

I mentioned in yesterday's Random Tuesday Thoughts blog that I've launched another blog. I thought I would introduce it properly today.

Rants and Raves is a place for me to "geek out" and "fangirl" over my favorite TV shows, Movies, or actors.

When I watch a show I tend to get pretty involved. Then I end up with all these thoughts and often no one to share them with because rarely do I know anyone as involved as I am! Hence my creation.

Now I have a place to go and spill all my thoughts on the latest episode (or the latest episode that I watched on Netflix)!

So, if you're interested in TV you might want to check it out.

Now, I don't watch EVERY show on TV and my taste may differ from yours so it may not be the place for you (but I hope you visit anyway).

Some of the shows that I think will have a spot may include (but are certainly NOT limited to):

NCIS
Supernatural
Bones
Merlin
Leverage
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Psych
The Mentalist

And actually the list goes on but I'm not going to type out every show I've ever had a thought about!

Anyway, stop by if you like! Thanks!

No comments: