1. We went to Washingtong D.C. yesterday and had a blast!
2. I TOTALLY missed the Folger Shakespeare Library while we were there and when I came home and looked it up online I was REALLY depressed. Next time!
3. Went to D.C. Did anyone buy Any souveniers while were there? No! No one! We all totally forgot! I think it was all the walking. We're kicking ourselves now.
4. I don't watch daytime TV but Mom and Gram do. So, when I'm here I see it. Like I said, I don't watch but they do and have all my life as long as I can remember. And as long as I can remember I've had a thing for Michael Baldwin (a.k.a. Christian LeBlanc) on The Young and the Restless. Those eyes!
5. No gym here in Pennsylvania. I'm going to have to go to the gym twice a day for a month when I go home.
6. Tomorrow morning we're heading for breakfast at the most awesomest breakfast buffett I've Ever been too! It's a two hour drive and it's TOTALLY worth it!
7. Tumblr? I'm a fan!
8. Well, I'm out for now and there's too much going on here to pay attention to what I'm writing. I apologize for any mispellings or whatever in here.
9. Have a GREAT Random Tuesday!