Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

HGotW: Leonardo DiCaprio

It's Thursday! It's time for a Hot Guy fix!

This weeks HGotW is dedicated to a wonderful Twitter friend (and all around sweet person), Krista. (@Krista_86 on Twitter)

She was probably pretty happy with last week's HGotW too considering she is a MASSIVE Bones fan! (Btw, 100th episode of Bones is on tonight! Don't miss it!)

Now, on to the HGotW. Let me start by saying that about thirteen years ago when everyone was flipping out over this guy . . . well, I was less than impressed. He just wasn't my kind of guy so I didn't swoon like everyone else.

Recently though, I have to say, I think he's againg well. The years have been good to him. Also, I think his acting has improved too.

Well, I don't actually have a lot to say so I give you this weeks HGotW . . . 


Leonardo DiCaprio
(Dedicated to Krista)







And what other lady would I choose to feature this week but . . .

Kate Winslet




Beautiful

And just because they're really cute together . . .



Well, I hope you enjoyed this weeks edition of HGotW! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back next week!

1 comment:

Krista said...

YEAH!! Thanks for the wonderful comments and the amazing eye candy. I have to agree that Leo looks WAY BETTER now than in the 90s. He's just so... hmmm interestingly hot :) And Kate is gorgeous too.

Hugs,
Krista