It's Tuesday! Are you feeling random? Click the box and head over to Keely's to join in the random fun!!
1. There's a commercial that says in order to save energy "Turn off computers and electronics when not in use." I don't understand this "when not in use" phrase. Not in use??
2. Well, I didn't join the gym yesterday. However, it's in the plans for today. Maybe I can talk my Mother-in-Law into joining with me.
3. You would think I would at least have some random thoughts. I don't seem to have any thoughts at all.
4. We had Chicken Fettucine Alfredo with Awesome mushrooms for dinner last night. One of my most favorite meals. I can be full but I still want to eat more because it makes my taste buds so very very happy.
5. I have an impossible task for someone. Anyone interested? Any Vikings/Brett Favre fans out there? Way back towards the beginning of the season there was a game. (Duh) The Vikings team was guarding Favre so well that he bounced around in the pocket for about 7 seconds. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, locate a video of this time in the pocket so I can show my Mother-in-Law (she is a LIFETIME Favre FAN! The "scream until your lungs bleed" kind.)
6. Speaking off . . . the decible levels in my house last night were Through. The. Roof. (And apparently didn't help anything.)
7. I haven't taken my tree down yet. Don't worry, it's outta here! Soon!
Well, it would appear I'm "thoughtless" today. So, have a great Tuesday everyone!