Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Week?!

One week until our Christmas party.

I have so much to do!

I've made my list of things that I'm cooking and I've been working today on trying to assign days to them. Like what I can make ahead of time and how far ahead of time they can be made.

I'm going to start working on cookies tomorrow. Then I can do one or two things on Friday. Saturday however is looking like it's going to be a BUSY day!

Plus, on top of the Chirstmas Party stuff I'm also having a small "party" for the kids in the Childrens church on Sunday morning after thier program.

YIKES! I'm tired and stressed just thinking about it all! Should be Fun!

I haven't even made my house cleaning list yet! Okay, I think I need to go now. Whoo hoo! It's party time!

1 comment:

Otter Thomas said...

Don't go crazy. My wife seriously baked for about 10 hours yesterday. I suggest you don't do that.