It's Tuesday! Anyone feeling random?
Click the box above and join the fun over at Keely's blog!
1. When a woman decides to hyphenate her last name. The maiden name comes first then the married name. Is that not the acceptable norm? That's just the way it is. Deal. With. It.
2. We had a nice Party but there is still so much FOOD left. It's ridiculous!
3. Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law are going to be staying with us until Christmas. Someone to help us eat all of the above mentioned food! Yes!!
4. I'm so sad about Brittany Murphy. I really enjoyed her work and I'm going to miss seeing her around. Praying for her family and friends. Thirty-two is way too freakin' young!
5. So, Bones. Yup, I think I'm hooked. I just got the first disc of season one from Netflix.
6. Sunflower seeds are the most disgusting food.
7. I got a sewing machine from my Mother-in-Law for Christmas. I'm not into following a pattern and making clothes. So, what else can I make? I've made a couple skirts (No pattern, just old jeans). Thinking I might make some cute blankets. (Because I don't have enough blankets I suppose.)
8. Kurt Warner is Way better looking then Brett Favre. Don't even try to deny it!
9. WHY won't my scheduled posts post when they're scheduled???
Happy Tuesday everyone! Have a great day!!