Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Peppermint Mocha

My Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law spent the week at our house last week.

I made some iced coffee for my Mother-in-Law to try. She'd had the McDonald's kind before but never the do it yourself kind. She loved it, I created a monster.

We drank so much coffee (actually not very unusual for me). We also tried various types of creamers. I've been trying to find one that I really like for a while now. There are kinds that I think are okay but none of them jumped out at me really.

Well, last week we tried Caramel Macchiato, Hazelnut Biscotti, Pumpkin Spice, and Gingerbread. My favorite of those was the gingerbread.

However, all week we had been searching Walmart for the Peppermint Mocha. Everytime we went we would look but they were always out.

Yesterday, after endless searching, I found it! I snatched it up and whisked it home to my refrigerator.

Today I tried it. Oh. My. Word. It was like Christmas in a Cup. Absolutely delicious! I haven't tried it iced yet but it was amazing hot and steaming.

I highly recommend!

1 comment:

Otter Thomas said...

I would think that drinking lots of coffee would be perfect for endless searching. It seems like a perfect plan.