Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts!

Happy Tuesday!! It's that time again! Anyone feeling random? If you are click on the random box below and head over to Keely's blog.

randomtuesday

1. Did you see Taylor Lautner on Saturday Night Live? I tried to find a clip but NBC doesn't like putting their clips on youtube. He knocked the head off of a fake Kanye West for interupting his girlfriends speech. It was great!

2. I was supposed to start baking cookies yesterday. Did I? Nope. Today is the day. Cookies!

3. My three year old son tied a shoe for the first time yesterday! It wasn't perfect but it was tied and I was so proud of him.

4. It's not going to snow, is it?

5. Christmas party is Sunday evening. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew regarding all the sweets I plan to bake. Oh well, there can never be too many sweets!

6. I've got nothing today, can you tell?

7. Any Star Trek fans out there? Have you seen the new movie? Did you like it? I think I'm going to have to blog about Trek here in a few days. (Yes, apparently, I have been and always shall be a geek.)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Otter Thomas said...

I was never a star trek fan. I did watch all the old movies, but no TV shows. I liked the new movie, but I don't know what that means as a non trekkie.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I just watched the new Star Trek movie on the weekend and enjoyed it. My son and husband liked it too and my husband is a major trekkie.

I am Harriet said...

3 years old and tying a shoe is impressive!

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/do-we-need-santa-speedo-run-in-boston.html

Stacy Uncorked said...

I have to figure out when I'll be baking cookies - I need to make sure we bake some close to Christmas, too, because we have to make sure there are some available to leave out for Santa. They got eaten so fast last year, Princess Nagger was in a panic about not having any cookies for Santa, so we had to improvise. ;)

WooHoo! on your 3yr old tying his shoe!

Good luck with the sweets-making and Christmas party! :)

Not a Trekkie here, sorry! :)

Heather said...

My husband is lucky he gets dinner every night so I'm impressed with all the planned baking!

Congrats to your little one, so exciting!