Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Food! Food Everywhere!

Well the party is over. My kitchen is a mess. My body is so sore. But we had fun! I had fun anyway.

There was SO Much food here it was crazy. Oh yea, it's still here. All the leftovers. Everytime someone was ready to walk out the door I would say. "Grab and plate and take some food, PLEASE?" I think only two or three people actually did.

Now in my fridge (Which isn't very big) there is leftover -
* Lasagna
*Dish of Plenty
*Bologna and Cheese tray
*Lil' Smokies
*Deviled eggs
*Ranch dip
*Salsa
*Chocolate Pie
*Eclair Pie, Cake
*Strawberry Pie
*Mini Cheesecakes
*Pupmpkin Spice Cake Cupcakes
*Buckeye Balls.

And on my counters (Also not very big) -
*Chocoloate Chip Cookies
*Peanut Butter Cookies
*Gingerbread Cookies
*Sour Cream and Onion Chips
*Ripple Chips
*Brownies

If anyone is hungry, just let me know!

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

That's the worst part of parties - the leftovers because with the leftovers comes the guilt of throwing anything out.

Otter Thomas said...

That is a lot of food. After we have parties I feel a lot of pressure to eat all the leftovers. I am cheap.