Random! Random! Random! Happy Random Tuesday! Click the Random box below and join the fun over at Keely's blog!
1. Many Years ago when I was much much younger I was involved in a conversation regarding Holidays. Someone was complaining about "made up" holidays. I thought that I would get involved in that trend and make up my own holiday. I created "Zakamingkomo Day." Yes it's a ridiculous name but I was a kid! Zakamingkomo day is December 8 and the traditional food is Chocolate Chip Cookies. Also, you should wear green. So, Happy Zakamingkomo Day!!! Grab a cookie!
2. Live Free or Die Hard was on TV last night. Hubby turned it on and it was already mostly over. All I could think was how have I missed that movie? I'm going to have to Netflix it, I think. (I love Timothy Olyphant but No One can compare to Alan Rickman!)
3. Our Christmas Party is on the 20th. I'm getting excited. I want to start baking some cookies but I'm afraid someone (or everyone) around here would eat them all.
4. Made a Pinata for the Kiddo's to smack around at the party. I'm a little worried that the ribbon that I've attached isn't going to hold it up. I guess we'll find out.
5. I have absolutely no idea what's up with this guy but this is hilarious!
6. I grew up a Pepsi drinker. I married J and he converted me to Dr. Pepper. I decided to try and lose some weight, so I switched to Diet Coke. I think I may be a Diet Coke drinker for life. (And I used to HATE Diet soda. Actually, I still hate most kind of diet soda.)