It's that time again! I love Tuesdays! Happy Random Tuesday! Click the box below and join the fun over at Keely's blog.
1. I don't mind fanfic at all. As a matter of fact . . . I may have been known to read some of it. However, and I found this very disturbing, fanfiction should be used with characters that have been created and NOT real people. I've signed up for some google alerts and I'm constantly getting links for "fanfic" stories involving these people and their friends. REAL people, not characters, the actual people. Ick. I sure hope these people never see this.
2. Adam Lambert. AMA's. What the . . . ??????? (Just FYI This video is PG-13 at least)
3. I dreamed about Adam Lambert Sunday night after the AMA's . . . It was bound to happen . . . *Shudders*
3. I play Date of the Day on Facebook everyday. I NEVER end up with anyone I'm interested in ending up with. Although I've been dating Leonardo Dicaprio and Robert Pattinson pretty regularly. I'll let you know how it's going. My real question is why do I keep getting stuck with these guys and my friends get Johnny Depp?!!?!?!?!?
4. I HATE being broke this time of year (I hate being broke any time, really). Last year I had garland up around all my doors and doorways. This year I have streamers in the appropriate colors. Oh well, at least I have streamers.
5. Saw New Moon last night. I really liked it. A million times better than Twilight. Taylor Lautner made me feel bad for and even kind of like Jacob (NOT an easy thing to do, let me tell you). Also, I think Michael Sheen as Aro was great. He stole the scene. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.
6. I updated my blog editor thing. WHERE is the spell check?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Help! Please???