Random! Random! Random Tuesday! Yay! I love Tuesdays!
Click the Random box above and head over to Keely's blog to play along!
1. I saw two deer the other night in the middle of town. They were running from one little patch of trees on one side of the road to another little patch of trees on the other side. I have no idea where they came from or where they were going because we really don't have "woods" around here at all. Just little patches of trees here and there.
2. There's this movie that I've been waiting and waiting for. It's called Ca$h and it's been in production in some form or another for years. I'm talking something like three years. I think it was supposed to come out in '07. Well, that never happened but it's FINALLY getting there. I am so excited. I sure hope it's worth all this anticipation. Sean Bean is in it so even if it turns out it's not that spectacular, at least it won't be a total waste.
3. Making Caramel French Toast for breakfast today. I'll let you know how it turns out. The picture makes my mouth water and I want a glass of milk just looking at it.
4. If you didn't see my blog yesterday you should really check it out. Brighten a Soldiers day! (Especially around this time of year.)
5. All the hype about New Moon has me almost wanting to read the Twilight Series again. Maybe just the good parts? (That would be anything with Edward and nothing with Jake. Sorry, Jake.)
6. Nice and cool here yesterday (and hopefully today too). We even had the heat on. Although to be honest I probably wouldn't have turned the heat on except that J really wanted it. He seems to get cold a lot faster than I do.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks, rather short, edition of Random Tuesday Thoughts! Have a great day!